On 17th of December, 2015 UX CRUNCH organises “The Big UX Debate”. A panel of senior UX professionals (including Webcredible’s CEO and myself) will try to answer the biggest, most crucial and most frequently asked questions in and about the world of UX. This is the last big UX event of the year, and an awesome networking opportunity.
- Digital transformation, innovation and disruption, how does it work at various levels…
- What teams are required in the respective businesses
- what project management process works best, lean, agile, waterfall etc.
- what is the relationship with developers, BA, designers etc.
- Is starting a company with an okay idea but from a UX foundation better than a great idea with no UX involvement
The tickets are very limited, so grab yours now: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/ux-crunch-hosted-by-webcredible-the-big-ux-debate-tickets-19917405496